Ok I've been surfing for over hours. I normally try to look before I post. ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

lawndog no está en línea Stack level 1

help ringtones to BB7100T via sync??

Ok I've been surfing for over hours. I normally try to look before I post. I know the answer is out there but I must be really DUMB. I want to get ring tones onto my 7100t, but I do not have internet on it. Seems every site I look at says I have to download it directly to the 7100t. Well, I can't. Is there a way to download the midi. file to my PC and then using the RIM application sync send it to my 7100t??
    Alos is the midi. file(song/ringtone) the one I should be looking for.
    I apologize if somebody has answered this before. But I'm starting to get dissy from all the surfing for answers.
    Thanks in advance.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: help ringtones to BB7100T via sync??

lawndog, Welcome to PinStack.

There is a procedure to accomplish getting ringtones on the BB without a data plan. It is not one that I would recommend unless you are very familiar with your PC, Desktop Manager Backup and Restore and your BB.

That being said, here is a link to a thread that explains the procedure and has all the posts on the problems that Stack Members have had in using it. Please read all the posts before you start trying to set it up and using it, just so you know what you are getting into.

Ring Tones and Pictures without a Data Plan

And with the 7100t you do need .mid format ringtones.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro