I have been getting e-mails from network@etp1004.etp.na.blackberry.net for months now. The message tells me that ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Chiefouray no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help! RIM messages= no e-mail messages

Advertisement

I have been getting e-mails from network@etp1004.etp.na.blackberry.net for months now. The message tells me that the e-mail is carrying data between the server and my e-mail and it should not be deleted. Whenever I get these messages, and they come in phases, I know that my Blackberry will not reliably send my outgoing messages to others and that I generally will receive incoming messages.
    Does anyone understand what this is and how I can repair it? My colleague at work has the same model (7130e), on the same network and he has never had this problem.

Help!!!!

mdspriggs no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it sounds like you are on BES, is that correct? If it is you may want to have your IT department take a look at your settings. Otherwise it sounds like you may have tried to do an enterprise activation, without an enterprise account? Not quite sure about these ideas, but they point you in the right direction.

rory2g no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i am having a similar situation to urs. i have 2 email accounts set up on BB 8100 but i only get these messages on ne of the accounts. i need to know how to stop them from coming. and what do the actual do