I got a Blckberry 7105t and on the user manuel it saying that i got ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Mr.mister no está en línea Stack level 1

Help Please

Advertisement

I got a Blckberry 7105t and on the user manuel it saying that i got a screensaver in the screen/keybord option but when I cheked its not there please help me

Re: Help Please

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.mister
    I got a Blckberry 7105t and on the user manuel it saying that i got a screensaver in the screen/keybord option but when I cheked its not there please help me
    Where are you looking for it? Screensaver is in the Screen/Keyboard choice in the Options menu --

Mr.mister no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah i cheked and there is no sign of screensaver

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.mister
    Yeah i cheked and there is no sign of screensaver
    Four ways to set a "screensaver":

Top menu choice in the Screen/Keyboard screen is usually "Standby Screen". That's not there? This would be where you enable/disable the screensaver and set how long the unit waits until the screensaver starts.

Open the "Pictures" folder from the home screen. After the pictures load, click the trackwheel to get the menu -- one of the options should be ""Set as Standby Screen", another should be "Reset Standby Screen".

Open Options>Owner and you can customize the text on the "other" screensaver. (Your 7105t not only has, or should have, the standby screen, but it also has an "owner" text screen that appears when you lock the device --)

3rd party picture applications, like Ascendo Photos (there's a free version of it floating around here at the Stacks) have screensaver as part of the software