I'm trying to get some mp3,s or themes for my 7100g and I need help. ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

mylostmemory no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203AED6A

help please

Advertisement

I'm trying to get some mp3,s or themes for my 7100g and I need help. Should I also get the update to vers. 4.1 and how can I do that? Thank you

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: help please

If memory serves, you can't get MP3s on the 7100, you need a newer phone, 8700 or 7130 for that. 7100s use adp.

How to upgrade to 4.1
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...&highlight=4.1
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

And I forgot the most important part, naughty me... at work and trying to answer too fast...

Welcome to pinstack!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

mylostmemory no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203AED6A

i am now downloading the upgrade to 4.1 but for some reason it has been stuck on the last part of the installation for a while now. it says connecting to device on the app loader and connecting to desktop on my 7100 but it will not go any further ????? help ???

did you delete the vendor file? Is the USB working.. I am having a horrific time with a USB port on my PC.
    My Blog , My Flickr

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Melissa, do you have either another free port on your pc, or another mini USB cable, that you can use to see if one of them could be the problem? I think one time I had a mini USB cable from my mp3 player which worked fine with my BB.

I have had issues where the upgrade sits on "connecting to device" or whatever it says, for about 10 minutes, then finally completing the upgrade, regardless of the carrier OS (even after deleting the vendor.xml file). If it's taking longer than that, I would wipe the device and start the upgrade over. Pentace may be the one to help you in this case. He's really good at figuring out upgrading problems.