No matter what do i use to charge my blackberry but the blackberry's electric can't ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

ayao1315 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    202F57AF

help me please

Advertisement

No matter what do i use to charge my blackberry but the blackberry's electric can't be charged up to 100% ,anybody can tell me why? thanks!

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

Re: help me please

Could be bad battery?

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Are you using the Wall Charger or the Cord to a PC? THe USB on a PC is only what ever is left over from the PC using the Power Supply and is very low Power and will take a very long time if the battery is below half and the device is on.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ the 7100 series is a histoicly buggy pice of hardware. With that in mind I would give it 9 out of 10 chances that nothing is wrong with the battery but rather the battery meter as my old 7100i was about 25% off of what the real status was.

Hope this helps, I spent 2 days testing this theory and my phone spent at least 6 hours saying it was at 0% power befor it actualy killed the radio then finaly turned off.

PIN/ID
    202F57AF

thanks everyone i'm a chinese and my english is poor so i can't explain away
    in chinese bbs , the bber says using Wall Charger can arrive at 100% but using usb can arrive at 100% only if take off the power

PIN/ID
    202F57AF

Quote Originally Posted by diabloboi87
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ the 7100 series is a histoicly buggy pice of hardware. With that in mind I would give it 9 out of 10 chances that nothing is wrong with the battery but rather the battery meter as my old 7100i was about 25% off of what the real status was.

Hope this helps, I spent 2 days testing this theory and my phone spent at least 6 hours saying it was at 0% power befor it actualy killed the radio then finaly turned off.
    thank u very much it is very useful to me