Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Haha, I know.....I was viewing the threasd via the WAP site and at 5am....not quite ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Haha, I know.....I was viewing the threasd via the WAP site and at 5am....not quite awake yet
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    And yes, you'll be able to load ringtones through Desktop Manager as long as the file size is small enough and it's in a supported format.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    haha....thats wat i figured...i kno damn well mine dont...

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    so theres pretty much no way ill be able to use the internet, or tex message with my boost card in this blackberry then rite? a waste of money it seems...

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    unfortunately you may want to try moving to sprint services so you could take advantage of those services.
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    i was lookin on ebay...some guy has a blackberry set up with boost mobile that hes selling...internet and all that **** works....anyone have a clue how i could possibly do this with my phone?

scottvicius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318591be
    cuggi5 i had that same phone before . best best is to contack sprint nextel by dialing *2 on your phone thats for customer service. i think the plan before was 35 a month for the data plan. you may want to look into picking up the pearl from sprint right now they have a $99 unlimited everything plan. also the pearl has a sd memory card slot. 700i from nrxel is good if you use the 2way feature alot

PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    well i cant contact nextel cuz i use boost mobile in the blackberry...maybe ill just get a nextel plan in the next few weeks...only problem is they want like 250.00 to get started

scottvicius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318591be
    ouch how long have you had the phone for? cause if it under 30 days you can return it to your provider and just pay for the minutes used. if your looking for a more user friendly phone id look into picking up a pearl or curve.

Highroller7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400fa235
    If you're still having trouble the best source for all your troubles is your service provider. Ask them first and it's usually the best answer and they can take care of it over the phone. I've never used boost so like it's been said before call them an acquire a service plan so you can use the internet. I've been using nextel the last 4 years and nothing but good things have been done by them. Customer support has been some of the best I've seen, but then again I have a business account. Try Nextel if you're still having trouble with boost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12