!!!! PLEASE HELP !!!! My BB 7100i is sooo messed up!! I cant get into ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

amandarust no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447fd7b

Question !HELP! error message~ Uncaught exception Process net_rim_bb_messaging_app(233) ..

Advertisement

!!!! PLEASE HELP !!!! My BB 7100i is sooo messed up!! I cant get into my address book, send any type of message/email, or even open saved drafts that I already had saved without it completly freezing and I cant do anything until I turn it all the way off and back on then it comes up with this message error.....

"Uncaught exception Process net_rim_bb_messaging_app(233) killed due to message queue overflow"
    or
    "Uncaught exception Process net_rim_bb_messaging_app(241) killed due to message queue overflow"
    or
    "Uncaught exception Process net_rim_bb_messaging_app(249) killed due to message queue overflow"

... its always the same message but a different # after app in the parenthesis..

Im going crazy! I use my BB to run my business and I cant even write a email or a text message! AND when people call me it doent come up their name, just the number like I dont have it programed in my phone... And I CAN reply to messages! Also when it freezes (for example, when I go to my messages and click on compose email or when I click on my address book and it just stays exactly like it was when I clicked it and wont let me do anything else) I can still recieve phone calls, and when Im done with the call it goes back to my home screen but it wont let me even go to my messages period until I turn it back off and on again. I cant understand whats wrong?? i know I have enough memory because I just deleted all the apps I dont really use and freed up alot of space...

CAN SOMEONE PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE HELP ME!!!!????!!!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: !HELP! error message~ Uncaught exception Process net_rim_bb_messaging_app(233) ..

Have you tried to take out the battery, hold the power button for 30 seconds, then replace the battery?

Have you tried to reload the OS, or update it to a newer version?

PIN/ID
    2447fd7b
    Ya, but only once because when it came back on I got the JVM 102 error and usualy when I get that error it will go back to normal the 1st time but the very next time my phone resets (like after deleting a app) the error comes up again but when I hit the reset button like I did the 1st time insted of going back to normal it just keeps going back to the error! That has happend exactly like that more than 5 times in a year! So I'm kinda scared to reset it in fear of the error comming back up for good, and then I have to wait on Nextel to get me a new 1 (that I have to pay for in full because I don't have insurance on it) so I don't have a phone for 3-4 days! I love Blackberry but this is getting crazy! I've literally been threw 5 or more of this phone in the year I've had it! Is there any way to fix the JVM 102 error that nextel just don't know about?? (.. Sorry I know that's kinda off the subject, lol)
    But if there is a way to fix the JVM 102 error then I won't be scared to reset it...

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Have you tried to take out the battery, hold the power button for 30 seconds, then replace the battery?

Have you tried to reload the OS, or update it to a newer version?

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: !HELP! error message~ Uncaught exception Process net_rim_bb_messaging_app(233) ..

What OS version are you running?

PIN/ID
    2447fd7b
    It just upgraded it a few months ago to the OS 4.1
    Is there a newer 1 for 7100i?

Quote Originally Posted by BenMarvin
    What OS version are you running?

PIN/ID
    2447fd7b

Question Re: !HELP! error message~ Uncaught exception Process net_rim_bb_messaging_app(233) ..

Ok. I reset my BB... nothing changed! BUT I did get 2 new error besides the regular 1 ive been getting when it freezes and I have to turn it off and back on (~Uncaught exception Process net_rim_bb_messaging_app(189) killed due to message queue overflow but the # after the word app ALWAYS changes!) and they said.....

"Uncaught exception net.rim.vm.VMError"
    and
    "Uncaught exception java.lang.Error"

.. Also I said before that I can only reply 2 messages, but I can only reply to text messages I get not emails.. it freezes (but like I said I can still recieve a phone call when its frozen and wont do anything! And when Im done with the call I cant go to anything...) and I litteraly cant click on my address book, or to compose any type of message or reply to emails without it freezing! And when I get any message or call from the people I have programed in my phone book it doesnt come up there name, it cmes up as a # that I dont have saved... this is really killing me with work! Im going crazy!
    My BB info~

T-Mobile
    Red BB Pearl 8100

OS- 4.2.1.107

PIN/ID
    2447fd7b

well i tried to re-install the os and guess what happend?? my dang thing fried! its now saying the JVM 102 error that i was scared it would say! and no matter how many times i click the reset button under th error it just keeps going stright back to the error! nextel tells me theres nothing i can do but buy a new 1, which ive had to do more than 5 times now and its costing me a fortune! sorry but bb`s arent freakin chep, expecialy when ive had to buy more than 5 in a year!!!!!!!!! so is there a way to fix a JVM 102 error?????
    My BB info~

T-Mobile
    Red BB Pearl 8100

OS- 4.2.1.107

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Next time when you replace this one, add insurance/equipment protection to it. You have 14 days from the day you purchase (or receive) the phone to add it. Trust me...I have been thru 7 (soon to be 8) BB's in 2 years and have only had to pay for 2 of them...got the other 5 for $15 a piece thru insurance/equipment protection.

PIN/ID
    2447fd7b
    Thanx, I fixed it some how, I tried those steps like 7 or 8 times and finely it came back on! BUT it's still has the original problem... I just don't know what to do to fix this!!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17

amanda. I would suggest going to the pearl or 8800. You can Find one semi inexpensively on line somewhere. I have a pearl I would be willing to sell thats in perfect condition. Who's your carrier?

PIN/ID
    2447fd7b

just an update.. after I finnaly got it back up and running from the jvm error, it still had the same problem that I started with... so I wiped my whole bb and thats where im at now... i can get into my address book and the error seems 2 be fixed, but of course now i have another problem! when i try to compose or reply 2 an email I get this message....

"No message service configured. You will only be able to Save Draft."

??? any ideas???

I went threw an updated the email accounts i have on my bb and its still like that?? i recieve all my emails just fine, just cant reply or compose any??????
    My BB info~

T-Mobile
    Red BB Pearl 8100

OS- 4.2.1.107

PIN/ID
    2447fd7b

yaay!! I fixed it! my bb is finnaly back 2 normal! heres the post i used 2 fix it .... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/872-no_message_services_configured_only_able.html

THANX 4 ALL UR HELP YALL!!!
    My BB info~

T-Mobile
    Red BB Pearl 8100

OS- 4.2.1.107