So I am powering my 7105t and I need 2 reboot ... I take out ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

12 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23cc0o18

help anybody seen this?????

Advertisement

So I am powering my 7105t and I need 2 reboot ... I take out my battery and my SIM and instead of going dead my screen flashes white like a stobe lite and in the too right corner there is a small icon in black font ... b4 I can make it out and after about 20 seconds the screen goes black anybody seen this????

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: help anybody seen this?????

No have seen that. Did you do this while pulged in to charge? How long you have you had that Blackberry?

PIN/ID
    23cc0o18

Plugged and unplugged...10 mos.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Removing the battery while plugged in charge will bring up the black icon on the 7290 not sure if the same on the 71xx.

If it's doing that unplugged they maybe the charging got screwed some how. That a Motorola problem never seen on Blackberry let us know. You may want to take it to the carrier and duplicate in there... they may replace depending on where you purchased.

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Are you running OS 4.1? have done the 4.1.035 upgrade from the t-mobile website?

I used to have that problem when i first got my BB. It had to do with a prong being bent and not charging properly. I'd check the prongs underneath the battery. I'd also hit t-mobile.com and grab the OS upgrade if you haven't already.

PIN/ID
    23cc0o18

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~i am running tmobile and was using the hong Kong 4.1 os ....going to heap tmo ver 2nite ....thanx a ton hydn and twheeler... I got pretty freaked out...but am calmer now.... Let ya know after downloadin tmo OS

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

It's easy to get freaked out when your dealing with stuff like this. You've probably put some time, effort and money into this BB and I can understand if you're a bit spooked when it doesn't work right. I don't think this problem is detramental.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Well, now a BB can be a strobe lite too! I'm sure it'll work out, this BB can be repaired or replaced and all will be well again here in BB Land.

Ms. Brenda