Hey, what's going on guys. I'm extremly new to this, and I had a few ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

mangiexedge no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4014A417

Guys! Help!

Advertisement

Hey, what's going on guys. I'm extremly new to this, and I had a few questions regarding me trying to set up a theme on my 7100i i recently purchased about 2 months ago, carrier nextel.

Anyways, I tried following what people had posted.
    I downloaded the Plazmic program, and reading up, I presume the newer phones that nextel brought out, already had the required javascript package, 4.1, i believe. Anyways, I downloaded it just to be safe. Both programs are on my phone, how ever, when I try to create my theme, and load it up, it either won't load, or will load and tell me everything I tried changing on my phone, has not worked. :cry:
    Again, I'm extremly new, so any advise, step by step would really help. Thanks alot.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Hi mangiexedge,

Welcome to Pinstack,

Any chance we can back up a bit on your questions? I think your trying to do different things with 7100i?

Plazmic software is for the pc and the product (the themes) are for you device.

To install themes after creating them with Plazmic use the desktop manager. An install guide is here http://www.mobile41.com/install_instructions.htm

From those instruction omit the zip file, the rest would apply.

Can you stop back and give me additional information about what is not working?

thanks.

again welcome to Pinstack and i'm sure i can help.
    Last edited by srl7741; 12-14-2006 at 08:08 PM.

mangiexedge no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4014A417
    haha, i officialy love you.
    thanks sooooo much.