I saw a reply that you posted about GTphoto. I downloaded it to my desktop ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

kimellis no está en línea Stack level 1

GTPhoto

Advertisement

I saw a reply that you posted about GTphoto. I downloaded it to my desktop but when I try to transfer photos to my 7130g I keep getting an error message that says "please select retreive USB from the GTphoto on your device and try again". What does this mean? Was I supposed to do something besides downloan GTphoto? Please help

Why and I having such a hard time downloading to my BB 7130g?? See my other post.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: GTPhoto

I am not sure what you are referencing.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

kimellis no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: GTPhoto

What do you mean? This post was to Treo700 but it looks like pinstack changed my subject heading. If you can help with GTphoto then by all mean, feel free. Thanks.

I saw a post that Treo700 posted saying that you can install GTphoto on your BB but when I did it couldn't view my photos. Supposedly you can transfer photos from your PC to you BB with this program. The 1st error in my orginal post has been resolved but now I have this other problem. I can't view my photos. This BB download thing is kind of frustrating for us newbies :-(

Thank you for any help you can offer