I have Windows XP and want to create .adp files to test, but I dont ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

adrielw no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How do I get the RIM Remote Debug to connect via my lan?

Advertisement

I have Windows XP and want to create .adp files to test, but I dont know how to configure the RIM Debug program to allow the virtual 7100t to surf the web via its browser with my already existing internet connection. I have yahoo business DSL connected to a broadband modem. I know nothing about TCP, UDPs, ports or any internet/network settings and do not have "data" service. I currently have a unlocked t-mobile BB using Cingular voice service. I basically need to create template on how to equalize the sound and maximize sound quality for blackberry tunes and need to play them back through a BB as soon as possible.

Thank you.

P.S. You can check out a little loop I just made for pinstack users if they want it.

P.P.S. "HELP"

http://huenik.com/blackberry/adp.php...hipadrielw.adp

Thanks Heunik, it is copyright free loop.
    Last edited by adrielw; 05-16-2006 at 05:02 PM.

sudhir.madan no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How do I get the RIM Remote Debug to connect via my lan?

Hi I am new to Blackberry world would you let me know how to transfer photos in my handheld and where can i get some free softwares ?

Quote Originally Posted by adrielw
    I have Windows XP and want to create .adp files to test, but I dont know how to configure the RIM Debug program to allow the virtual 7100t to surf the web via its browser with my already existing internet connection. I have yahoo business DSL connected to a broadband modem. I know nothing about TCP, UDPs, ports or any internet/network settings and do not have "data" service. I currently have a unlocked t-mobile BB using Cingular voice service. I basically need to create template on how to equalize the sound and maximize sound quality for blackberry tunes and need to play them back through a BB as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Already was working on smaf files and .pmd for qualcom last year. But time for new stuff...

If anyone has any questions about audio encoding I might be able to help...

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by adrielw
    I have Windows XP and want to create .adp files to test, but I dont know how to configure the RIM Debug program to allow the virtual 7100t to surf the web via its browser with my already existing internet connection. I have yahoo business DSL connected to a broadband modem. I know nothing about TCP, UDPs, ports or any internet/network settings and do not have "data" service. I currently have a unlocked t-mobile BB using Cingular voice service.
    You need a data plan to be able to browse the internet on your BlackBerry.