Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ok so i set up a new mail box to be fwded to my BB ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

SalaH no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2110bdb6

folder

Advertisement

ok so i set up a new mail box to be fwded to my BB and in the morning i wake up and look at my bb and there is a folder on the screen with the name of the email account im not saying i have anyting against it i just want it for the rest of my emails to

how can i do this.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: folder

sorry I don't understand.

faaltoo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B3E82

Quote Originally Posted by SalaH
    ok so i set up a new mail box to be fwded to my BB and in the morning i wake up and look at my bb and there is a folder on the screen with the name of the email account im not saying i have anyting against it i just want it for the rest of my emails to

how can i do this.
    Hi, I know exactly what you are seeing, but I dont know how to get this done.
    I had to wipe my handheld yesterday for some reason and then when I sent the service books again, I saw icons for each mail account. I want to know if this is some new functionality.
    Are you also on T-Mobile?

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Hmmm sounds promising. What OS are you running? I remember when I upgraded to Bharti 4.1 on my 8700, I got a new icon for MMS/SMS. I liked having a different folder for those things because sometimes it got confusing when everything was in one inbox.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

You will see a mailbox icon for each BIS account you set up. I see one for yahoo, one for gmail, and one for my BB emal, plus one folder that has them all. As far as I can recall TMobile BIS has always been this way. I have to hide the icons every time I load a new theme. You may not have seen this with a default theme.
    I just hid the all the icons save the one called Messages which has everything in it.
    The Alt key and pushing on the scroll button on the BB 7100t gives me a little menu to hide the icons.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    204B3E82

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    You will see a mailbox icon for each BIS account you set up. I see one for yahoo, one for gmail, and one for my BB emal, plus one folder that has them all. As far as I can recall TMobile BIS has always been this way. I have to hide the icons every time I load a new theme. You may not have seen this with a default theme.
    I just hid the all the icons save the one called Messages which has everything in it.
    The Alt key and pushing on the scroll button on the BB 7100t gives me a little menu to hide the icons.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    This is the first time I have seen this happening. I have changed my theme so many times now.

ejp1457 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23CB9B60

I like the idea of having separate folders for each email account also. I have service with T-Mobile and I recently upgraded to 4.1. I didn't have any folders to appears.

Is there something I need to do to make this happen? I have referred to the 4.1 documentation to no avail.

Any help/suggestions provided is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I saw this also when I set up a new Yahoo account. I got thru with it, integrated my new account and had a new mail icon on my BB screen.

PIN/ID
    204B3E82

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    This seems like a good functionality. Now if they can show the number of unread messages with the icon that would be swell.
    Am I too greedy.

ejp1457 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23CB9B60

If you want your existing email accounts to have their own folder, you will need to recreate the account by deleting the account and adding it again. When i did that my email account showed up with its own folder.

Hope this helps!

PIN/ID
    2110bdb6

yeah i was guessing that i would have to delete the accounts and reactivating them but i noticed that in the new folder i only got the messages for the day i activated the account and then after they were all going to the regular folder where i get all my mail hummmmmmm. any ideas about this.

by the way thanks to all the replies.

PIN/ID
    2110bdb6

Ok so I resent my service book and all the appropriate folders poped up hope this helps someone out there.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Thanks. I just discovered folders for my yahoo, gmail, aol, and blackberry accounts. I'd like to get one for my hotmail account but I don't have hotmail plus. Too expensive.

PIN/ID
    2110bdb6

I don't think you need to have a paid subscription for the folder to pop up.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

I have MSN Premium with my verizon high speed internet, but I can't set up my msn account with tmobile either. You get an error message when trying to setup the account on the blackberry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast