Is there anyway to make a 7100 faster? I don't know if anyone remembers that ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

jake.schires no está en línea Stack level 3

faster?

Advertisement

Is there anyway to make a 7100 faster? I don't know if anyone remembers that phone anymore, its kind of gone lol. But I have one and its being used by my girlfriend until she gets a new phone, and one know at all how to make it faster?

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm not familar with this model but if its that old the technology is out of date so there nothing that can be done
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

shaunslastname no está en línea Stack level 2
    Never had any experience with that phone but on my curve I delete anything that is taking up the device memory such as messages unused apps clearing the browser cache and transfer all media off the device memory to my computer or external media source

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    Plug into your comp and start up your DM; go to add/remove programs and delete unused apps and useless language packs like Russian or French if you only know. Also (I don't know if it's available on your model) go to Options > security options > memory cleaning and enable it. Delete old unused emails and messages and make sure they are closing their apps and not having them all running in the background.