Hello I just recently purchased a I7100 from ebay(new in the box), and installed the ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

TTLPKGE93 no está en línea Stack level 1

Esn Wont Work

Advertisement

Hello
    I just recently purchased a I7100 from ebay(new in the box), and installed the sim from my I95 into it and got a sim card error and no contacts from my sim. Called customer service and they told me that I could go into a Sprint store and they could transfer my contacts to the new sim that came with the phone without a data plan. My new sim is yellow and my old one is white. They tried, but had a problem with the serial number, we check and re-verified and still unable to register the phone on my account even with a data plan. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Esn Wont Work

Set your BlackBerry up with the new SIM. Then, put the old SIM in, and go into Address Book. Click the wheel and select SIM Phone Book.

Once the SIM Phone Book displays, Click the wheel and select Copy All To Address Book.

Exit the Address Book and put your new SIM into the BlackBerry. You can now go into the entries added into the Address Book, Click the wheel and select Copy to SIM Phone Book if you want to keep special numbers there.
    JerryD

TTLPKGE93 no está en línea Stack level 1

Wont display the sim phone book. No advice on the ESN not working?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Transferring from the white to the yellow sim should not be a problem, as long as the yellow sim is blank. As for the esn, you obviously have an esn on the negative file, or belonging to another account, obviously not new. Call 18662751072, the direct number to the BB department, and they will try to help fix your problem.