We are getting a JVM523 error on a 7100i series blackberry. I see from the ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

cclark no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Error JVM523

Advertisement

We are getting a JVM523 error on a 7100i series blackberry. I see from the posts here that it usually indicates a problem with downloading a theme or application. In this case, the user has not downloaded anything--the themes are the ones that came with the blackberry. I have done a hard reset and that solves it for a while, then it just spontaneously goes to the 523 error again. Does anyone have a solution, other than reloading the OS? Thanks!

Re: Error JVM523

Quote Originally Posted by cclark
    We are getting a JVM523 error on a 7100i series blackberry. I see from the posts here that it usually indicates a problem with downloading a theme or application. In this case, the user has not downloaded anything--the themes are the ones that came with the blackberry. I have done a hard reset and that solves it for a while, then it just spontaneously goes to the 523 error again. Does anyone have a solution, other than reloading the OS? Thanks!
    Take a look at this discussion, there's a lot of useful information: jvm error 523 - Need help