OK... I have went to the web site and downloaded the progam Radiobee. D/l seemed ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

liascor no está en línea Stack level 1

Error installing app

Advertisement

OK... I have went to the web site and downloaded the progam Radiobee. D/l seemed to go ok. I clicked on run to run the progam and I get an error saying "Error starting rb: Error loading module 'rb' too many apps on device. I have seen this with other apps. I don't think my device is full. I have loaded other programs after prograns have given this error before. Any ideas for a new BB user? I have a 7130g options - status shows file free: 27186604 bytes and file total of 64618496 Bytes. Seems like I am not out of space.

Thoughts???

---- edit---

Cancel the request. Fix was found while googling the error:

The problem is that the Blackberry can only hold 250 .cod files. For some reason the 7130c comes with support for every single language preinstalled. Each language contains multiple .cod files. With all of these languages installed you quickly go over the .250 limit when you start adding extra apps.

Once you remove all the extra languages your device works fine
    Last edited by liascor; 12-19-2006 at 05:27 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Thanks for the info liascor. Im curious how many I had on my 7100i, I know I had over 100 third party apps.