Hi I'm Orca... new to this BB stuff ... I got the 7100i I have ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

Orca no está en línea Stack level 1

Error 500

Advertisement

Hi I'm Orca... new to this BB stuff ... I got the 7100i I have had it a week now ... finally figured out how to make a call on it ... so thats good(slight exageration... but only a slight one) The list of things I need help with is o so long and due to Nextels BB tech support keeping bankers hours there is noway I can talk to them with exception to saturdays lol so I get one day a week to learn how to make this thing work lol ... So i'm assuming yall will see me begging for help here often.. the problem I'm wanting to tackle today lol ... is I keep getting this ERROR 500 when trying to browse... I click Browser it takes me to NextelOnline I click Search takes me to a menue with google go2 citysearch and mapquest I click mapquest and get the following error

http error 500: Internal server error

an unexpected condition was encountered which prevented your request from being fulfilled. this could be caused by a problem with the gateway, a problem with the destination server, or a problem with the page itself .. blah blah contact your service provider yatta yatta yatta ... I get same error when trying to access citysearch and some other random sites .... anyone know what my problem is?

my spelling sux and I don't see a spellchecker here so sorry:/

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Error 500

500 erroris with the server servering the webpage. The server returned an error. It could also come from browser parsing.

Try setting your APN to your carrier blackberry options/ tcp

In broswer options set it to both WML and HTML

Orca no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Error 500

Quote Originally Posted by hydn
    500 erroris with the server servering the webpage. The server returned an error. It could also come from browser parsing.

Try setting your APN to your carrier blackberry options/ tcp

In broswer options set it to both WML and HTML
    sorry kinda a NOOB to this stuff whats APN?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask