Hi all, First post on the forum so I am sure this is going to ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

StormShadow no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Synchro Question

Advertisement

Hi all,
    First post on the forum so I am sure this is going to sound amature, I will apologize up front. Lurked for a while but finally decided to step out. I am wondering if there is a way to configure the Blackberry 7130e to synchronize with my Outlook to send emails, but only send them after I perform a link with my computer. If anyone is familiar with some of the Palm products, their PDA's have a similar functionality. Bascally, draft an email on my Blackberry, then have it sent when I Synch with my laptop at night, make sense?Any help is greatly appreciated.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Re: Email Synchro Question

I do not believe this is possible. BB's use push email, so it's instantaneous when on BES( Blackberry Enterprise Service), or a few minutes with BIS( Blackberry Internet Service). I'm not familiar with a way to "delay" them. The only option I can think of is to compose the email, then click the trackwheel and select "save draft" Then after you synch at night, go though them and send. If I'm missing anything, the real experts will step in and add to this! Hope this helps!
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

StormShadow no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Email Synchro Question

Todd - Thanks for the response, I kind of figured this was the case. And that would work for me, the reason I brought this up is because as of right now I can't justify unlimited data usage fees, my business hasnt grown that big yet. Anyways, I am usually around a computer, but sometimes I think of an email or something that I would like to compose away from my PC and then send later on when I am around it. Thanks for all of the help, any other info is greatly appreciated.