I am on a BES. I am trying to figure out how to reconcile my ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

anthonywv no está en línea Stack level 1

Email Reconciliation

Advertisement

I am on a BES. I am trying to figure out how to reconcile my emails. I currently have my 7130c set up for Wireless Reconcile set to "ON". From Outlook 2003, I move many of my emails to folders. My BB still shows them listed in my "messages" and not in the folders.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Email Reconciliation

Hi anthony. The emails that are in your folders in Outlook will not sycn with your folders on your BB. You have to move them yourself on your BB using desktop manager.
    Last edited by cp6169; 11-07-2006 at 02:48 PM.

anthonywv no está en línea Stack level 1

I just used Desktop Manager/Intellisync to reconcile my messages. It worked great.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If you go into Desktop Manager and then into Redirector, there is a tab (cannot recall the label, I'm not in front of my computer) which will display an option about halfway down the screen about folders and reconciliation. The default setting is "Inbox and Sent Items", but there is a radio button for "other". To the right of that, there is an advanced button, click this and a popup window will display all your message folders contained within your Exchange Mailbox. There are check boxes beside each.

If you want those folders reconciled OTA realtime, then check them off and apply the changes.

This likely won't affect anything BEFORE you make the changes.

I don't have mine set up this way, I only have Inbox being reconciled OTA, however, when in Messages on my BlackBerry, I can view all the folders in my Exchange Mailbox.

All of this is dependent upon the set up and adminisitration of the BES.

My view of the purpose of the BES is to never "NEED" to plug the BlackBerry into a computer for email reconciliation purposes.

Hope this helps!

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I realise my Redirector instructions are a bit vague; PIN me if you want a better explanation (then I will actually check the app instead of rely on my memory!).