Our company e-mail is through TDS Telecom, and we do not use an exchange server. ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

jbeard14 no está en línea Stack level 1

E-mail frustration

Advertisement

Our company e-mail is through TDS Telecom, and we do not use an exchange server.

I have the e-mail account set up through the BIS, and I do receive some of my e-mails but not all of my e-mails. Nextel support can't really answer the question, and TDS says they don't support BlackBerry. I've gone through all the registrations, soft and hard resets. Nothing seems to help, and there really is no rhyme or reason as to which e-mails get forwarded to my BB.

Should I try setting up the redirector? Is there some setting in Outlook that I'm missing?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: E-mail frustration

jbeard14, Welcome to PinStack.

I assume you set the BIS to pull the messages from your TDS Telecom Server. I think the problem has to do with you getting your messages off the server to your PC before the BB pulls them. You need to set the account in outlook to "Leave Messages On Server". If you can set a limit, make it one or two days.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jbeard14 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: E-mail frustration

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I have already done what you suggested, and it has not fixed the problem.

Since I seem to be receiving my personal Comcast and Yahoo mail just fine, I can only guess that it is a problem with TDS.

The only response I could get from TDS was "we don't support the BlackBerry."

Not sure there is much more I can do other than try to get the company to switch our e-mail provider.