Honestly..I dropped the phone today and got the JVM 102 error. Fixed that and am ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

intensepedaler no está en línea Stack level 1

DTM not working when BB connected

Advertisement

Honestly..I dropped the phone today and got the JVM 102 error. Fixed that and am now trying to synch all the contacts and messages back into my phone. DTM 4.3 is loaded and OS 4.1 on the phone. I can open DTM but as soon as I connect the phone the DTM is unavailable. No message, just the screen gets shaded and no links are accessible. Please help? Thank you.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey intensepedaler! You've been a member for a long time and this is your first post! Welcome!

Have you tried rebooting your PC just for grins? Also, check for damage in or around the USB port on the device.

you are right...

although I've gotten such excellent info off this site I never had the need to post. Guess it's nothing like a 'smartphone' to make me feel so stupid! anyway..i have rebooted and checked usb. had to purchase this phone because of damage to the usb connect so i am greatly aware of that. here is another kicker...same set up on the home computer and no problem. but it's the work computer that has all the contact info and it is clearly not happy. it's got to be some weird conflict that i can't find...right?

well it only took an uninstall of all DTM and Device SW. Then Reload all of that, then another complete swipe to fix the problem. So just a few wasted hours and back up and running...just in case this ever helps anyone else.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Glad to hear you're back up and running!