I was wondering how you download pics/wallpaper to a 7100i using a usb cable. I’ve ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

jwilliams386 no está en línea Stack level 1

downloading pics/wallpaper on to my 7100i

Advertisement

I was wondering how you download pics/wallpaper to a 7100i using a usb cable. I’ve tried saving a pic to my computer and the loading onto my BB with the desktop manager but every time I do it, it says there is a syntax error. I don’t know much about computers and Im just learning how to use my BB. I was wondering if anyone could help me out…
    Last edited by jwilliams386; 10-30-2007 at 04:21 PM.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Re: downloading pics/wallpaper on to my 7100i

I'm not sure if you can DL pictures with the USB cable. But you can email yourself the pic and then open the attachment (pic) on your BB. Click on the track wheel (when viewing the pic) and then click on "save image". Then you should get a box, saying "save file" and under that the options of "save""select" "cancel". Click on save and the picture will be in your picture folder.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

jwilliams386 no está en línea Stack level 1

Oh ok... Thank you!

fulgerul no está en línea Stack level 1

or if you use the 4.2 os you cand send them to your bb via a bluetooth phone.