ive read in some places it does and others it doesnt...does anybody here own a ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

crazyvisionz no está en línea Stack level 2

Does the 7100g support mms?

Advertisement

ive read in some places it does and others it doesnt...does anybody here own a 7100g and has mms?

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Does the 7100g support mms?

Check RIM's website. They have all the spec&features of every BB they released

yes i have but they seem confused themselves lol one part of the website says no and the other says yes

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I'm not a Cingular user, but I think you'll want to talk to them because that service is carrier related.

i spoke to cingular at first they said i should they couldnt figure out why i wasnt getting them they called me back 3 days later with the excuse that the phone doesnt accept them but the guy seem so unsure and i felt like he was bsing me to finish the trouble shooting..so now im paying for the multimedia bundle and no mms on my phone =/

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by crazyvisionz
    i spoke to cingular at first they said i should they couldnt figure out why i wasnt getting them they called me back 3 days later with the excuse that the phone doesnt accept them but the guy seem so unsure and i felt like he was bsing me to finish the trouble shooting..so now im paying for the multimedia bundle and no mms on my phone =/
    That's not right (charging you for a service they're not delivering). I've read inn a few posts that Cingular does not like to support MMS in some blackberry models. Not sure why....

It seems to me like they have to come in the service books. There might be a workaround someone from Cingular (here on the Stacks) can help you with if you hang tight for a few.

yeah thats what somebody told me and the liar (tech support guy) was shocked when i had so much info..and every lie he said i would counter it and then he said hell have somebody call me in a few days

javyn no está en línea Stack level 2

what is MMS?