I have a 7100i and would like to copy txt files to my 7100i via ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

rnwjr no está en línea Stack level 1

Copy txt file to Blackberry 7100 via USB...

Advertisement

I have a 7100i and would like to copy txt files to my 7100i via usb so I can later email them as attachments and/or cut and paste the text into a message... Is there an easy way to do this?

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Copy txt file to Blackberry 7100 via USB...

You can not put files on your bb through USB.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You could put the text into a memo, and then sync your mail client (I'm only thinking of Outlook in this case.)

But you would have to copy & paste the text into the body of the email, because you cannot add attachments to emails (although you can forward attachments you have already received).

So really, you should just email yourself the dot txt files and save them to your saved folder on your BB (in the main Message list).

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis

You could put the text into a memo, and then sync your mail client (I'm only thinking of Outlook in this case.)

But you would have to copy & paste the text into the body of the email, because you cannot add attachments to emails (although you can forward attachments you have already received).

So really, you should just email yourself the dot txt files and save them to your saved folder on your BB (in the main Message list).
    Good info!

How do you "(although you can forward attachments you have already received)" It seems that my when I forward it looses the attachment for fails to attach it...

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

My experience with forwarding attachments on my BlackBerry is very limited. And when I do forward, it's always from and to someone within my company, and therefore on the same Exchange. The BES with MDS may have something to do with it.

Hmm... I though I had done it before with my 7100i... I am on the phone with Tech Support and they just bumped me up to Tier 2 and it's a long wait so far...