I am posting this because as an ASC I have spent hours on the phone ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

handlehooks no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Configuration with msn.com address HELP

Advertisement

I am posting this because as an ASC I have spent hours on the phone with Blackberry support for this customer and the issue is still not resolved. I am now turning to the experts for HELP!
    The problem is that he has 2 msn.com addresses and 1 of them has been sending/receiving to the BB7100i without issues since we set it up. The other address was sending/recieving for about a month with no issues then it stopped receiving emails from that address on the BB. He is able to send from that address on the BB7100i and from a PC and receives emails to that address on a PC but not the BB.
    I have verified that the address and password are correct in the Blackberry Webclient and sent the service books several times. I think that the problem lies on the msn.com side, not Blackberry but MSN says that they can't help with the issue either, NOW WHAT?

Thanks!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    That's because Microsoft hates RIM...Proven Fact...Seriously...

Anyways, have you tried to completely delete that account off the device, delete the service books, reboot, then reinstall the account onto the phone?

And I am assuming it's one of those pay accounts right and not the free hotmail type account?

Also, you may want to make sure that Microsoft haven't changed their POP infomation for login and whatnot.

handlehooks no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    THX for the reply. Yes we tried deleting the email account and had tech support delete the entire blackberry account and start over to no avail. I guess I just don't get how he can be getting mail from one msn Acct but not the other? He pays for the email not a hotmail Acct.