Hi...been gone awhile waiting for a few things to fall into place...nice to be back...I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

marsha7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Comparo of 7130e and 7105t

Advertisement

Hi...been gone awhile waiting for a few things to fall into place...nice to be back...I am nearing the purchase of a 7130e with Verizon...will hopefully be complete by end of August...then all the downloads and other things will have more meaning for me...

Meanwhile, I have a question...I remember reading some time ago that T-mobile's 7105t had improved the screen from a cheap plastic which easily scratched to a crystal type of screen, kinda like a watch crystal, not scratch-proof, but much more resistant...it sure sounded like a good idea to me...

If it is true (let me know if I am wrong), then has that improvement been applied to the 7130e (or any other model, for that matter), and, if not, are there any plans to do so, and when would they be scheduled???

It just seems like an improvement like that, if true, should be applied thru-out the entire line-up, rather than just one model theu one carrier...

Thanks...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Comparo of 7130e and 7105t

I have no idea, but I would assume they would use the better of the screens on the 7130.

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

I have not heard or seen anything yet on improved durability of the screens. but I would certainly welcome it as mine tends to get scratched fairly easily.

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I don't have any problem with my 7130e for the moment
    Doesn't seem to be a cheap screen