Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

mythumbs, I agree with ya...And thanks for posting...Didn't see that last post he made...Quite inappropriate, ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: COme Fast Help!!!!--->>>

Advertisement

mythumbs,

I agree with ya...And thanks for posting...Didn't see that last post he made...Quite inappropriate, so now its going buh bye...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

He came to this board from BBForums. I don't know who referred him to this board.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Well folks take into consideration (a) he is new to the forum (b) his bb is acting up (c) He is panicking cause obviously he don't know what to do! (d) we have all been in his shoes one time or another (e) I m sure when and if he gets the trouble ironed out he will be singing the Pinstack praise..(f) cut him a bit of slack! I feel that is why we were made stack mods, stack pros etc because we are not gonna be helping polite people on a daily basis..that's what a forum is you will meet people daily you like and people you don't does that stop human kindness...?? I have not been on a lot but I have not seen any other post other than these....but when you are new to something you are scared to press a button...LOL my 4 cents..lighten up people...
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Very well put butterfly2.

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

I tend to agree with Butterfly2 on this one.

Good job N8DBB and everyone else offering assistance. Some users have trouble communicating when they are in need of help. Thanks for keeping it civilized and continuing to offer awewsome help for everyone.

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Yes erica you handled that VERY professionally. Not like i can say the same for myself. LOL. He was abit rude.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I agree with you butterfly that we are here to help the people to the best of our ability, however, when in the process of attempting to help someone and they get fed up and tell someone to pretty much "F Off", that type of thread is going to be deleted and won't be tolerated...

mythmbhurts no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204D7C8C

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I would agree but if you look at all the posts he has made his tone is the same. Give me what I want right now!! Maybe asking how I do that would be a little more helpfull than saying give me java loader or what ever he wanted. I understand blackberry panic I have bin there believe me. But for some reason I don't think having java enabled is as bad as frying your bb. I guess there will always be two sides to a coin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12