Hi all, I just noticed that I could change themes on my 7130e. Anyway, I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

castman63 no está en línea Stack level 2

Changing Order of Icons

Advertisement

Hi all,
    I just noticed that I could change themes on my 7130e. Anyway, I was using the Verizon theme and I got accustomed to the order of the icons in the main menu screen. If I switch it to any other themes the order of the icons changes. Is there anyway to select one of the BB themes but make the icons appear in the order that I want it to? Thanks

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Changing Order of Icons

you would have to change the order of the icons, and once you do that, if you swtich the theme, and then switch back to that theme it will stay how you last had it

4kaz no está en línea Stack level 1

How would I find a theme like that?

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

it should be in your options>themes to change the theme.

from that point you need to change the icons according to your taste by highlighting the icon, pressing the menu key, and selecting move application. press the menu key again to complete the move.

you need to do this for every theme you have in order to have it set to your tastes. if this is not done, everytime you switch out a theme on your device *that youve never edited* it will revert to the original settings.

once the icon settings are put on a theme, it will remain that way until changed again.