thanks in advance for reading and for any help you can offer. i have about ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

jimmyy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Can' uninstall 7100i themes

Advertisement

thanks in advance for reading and for any help you can offer. i have about 12 themes installed on my 7100i. mostly ones i bought from "Vorino". anyway, after adding the "Zen" them all others are gone from the theme list. under applications they are listed so i could delete them. only the Zen them shows up under themes. i can't even delete it.

Re: Can' uninstall 7100i themes

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyy View Post
    thanks in advance for reading and for any help you can offer. i have about 12 themes installed on my 7100i. mostly ones i bought from "Vorino". anyway, after adding the "Zen" them all others are gone from the theme list. under applications they are listed so i could delete them. only the Zen them shows up under themes. i can't even delete it.
    The Zen theme requires some changes in the blackberry.alx file on your computer, and so when it installs it actually replaces the current blackberry alx with it's own version. Commands to install the other themes were in the old blackberry.alx, so when you installed Zen you inadvertantly un-installed the others. Re-installing the other themes, if they alter and do not replace blackberry.alx, should work to get them back up. Another option, but reserved for advanced users, is to manually re-write portions of the blackberry.alx so the old themes will be included.