i am using a 7100t and cannot use any of the desktop manager software to ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

mpappy7 no está en línea Stack level 1

can someone help with 7100t trying to transfer ringtones

Advertisement

i am using a 7100t and cannot use any of the desktop manager software to transfer multimedia to my phone. I continuously get a message saying my phone does not have 4.2 software and i cant find that anywhere. can anyone tell me where to get this or is there any way to solve this???? the multimedia i am trying to transfer from my computer are songs

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: can someone help with 7100t

Welcome to pinstack. You cant use the 4.2 OS on your BB, so you wont be able to transfer multimedia through the desktop manager.

There are other solutions for you however, you can use any site that allows uploading to download the song to your BB.

www.box.net

www.yousendit.com

www.coolservice.dk/en/compatibilities,php

Or you can even send it to mobile41.com and they will have it posted for you to download.

thanks but i need a way to upload from my computer to my cell..and i cant do that until i upgrade the OS which its not letting me..is there anyway i can transfer songs i already have on my computer...Have you ever used motorola phone tools...i am trying to connect my phone and be able to just click on a song and drag and drop on my phone

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Using the sites I suggested above you can send music to your BB. You wont be able to upgrade your OS to 4.2, probably never actually.

Any other questions?

just one more...i cant do this if i dont have the black berry service...my original phone was stolen and i had this one...so i am using this until i can upgrade my plan to the blackberry service with owever many minutes i was...