My call log keeps erasing after a few minutes anyone know whats going on? I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

juicepmc no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Call Log problem

Advertisement

My call log keeps erasing after a few minutes anyone know whats going on? I had it in my cargo pocket in my pants and it happened after that. I missed a call today and went to check it and was already gone. Any help would be great.

Thanks

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

Re: Call Log problem

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I had the same problem. Most likely you need to free up memory. Hold the "Alt" key then press "lglg"(no quotes obviously). This will bring up your Event Log. Then just click your trackwheel/ball and scroll down to "Clear Log" and click again, then just verify deletion. This will free up memory and should keep your Call Logs intact. Since I have added a lot more apps and data to my device, I clear my log frequently(almost every day) to avoid my Call Log from being cleared. Hope this helps.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Also a good idea to do a routine battery pull reset and go in and delete language apps that you don't need (options/advanced/applications).

bla5390frd no está en línea Stack level 1

useful tip thanks