does anyone else have the problem with their 7100 of a name not coming up ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

sluggo82 no está en línea Stack level 2

call id?

Advertisement

does anyone else have the problem with their 7100 of a name not coming up on the caller id, when the number is already stored?i have tried all imaginable solutions, putting 1's before the numbers, taking the 1's off, etc. none of my contacts have their numbers blocked, and it did not do this on my old phone. att told me it wasn't the service so it had to be the phone. i tried taking the battery out, and putting it back in numerous times, but that doesn't work either. the funny thing is, if i decline the call or just don't answer it will show up in my missed calls under the name i have it stored as. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

benritmeyer no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: call id?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you press the green call button. Then go to the menu and to options. Once there, go to smart dialling and check that your country code and number length is correct for your country. ie I'm in the UK so I set mine to +44 and 11 as the number length.

sluggo82 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: call id?

that doesn't seem to work. does anyone else have this problem? if so, is there a solution i'm missing?