Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a unlocked bberry 9530 storm from vzw and im using it on AT&T ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

blackberry1104 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I have a unlocked bberry 9530 storm from vzw and im using it on AT&T and im getting the same "Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your Device." message ive tried everything except for the ALT+L+G+L+G becuase i dont know where to type it at some body please help i do have an unlimited blackberry data plan

KatieMichelle312 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help Me please

I bought an unlocked storm but I have at&t. I have high hopes for this phone and really want it to work. I tried everything except the deleting and un deleting of the browser config....because its not there....Please Help

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f223/how_..._work_t-95645/
    That post has the information you need to make the internet work. I use it on an almost daily basis in the shop with no major issues. You can use crackutil (and there is another one listed that is newer and supposed to be more user friendly but I can't remember the name of the program) to remove the browser_daemon from the phone instead of moving the cod if you are inclined to use that method instead. You will have to delete the browser before the service books will load and take.

Zo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12