So basically it's just what the thread states. My very very first BB ever was ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

bringing life to dead phone...

Advertisement

So basically it's just what the thread states. My very very first BB ever was a 7100i. I have been with Pinstack since I got my first pearl back in October.

I had service on the 7100i for all of a week and got a jvm error, basically since I didn't know about Pinstack back then I didnt get anywhere with this. I found it in the back of my closet yesterday, still brand new and in the box with everything it came with. I would like to bring life back to this phone then sell it if anyone is interested..

So fellow stackers I shall go turn this on and see what jvm error it gives me. Anyone wanna help me revive this??
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Sure I'm done for some reincarnation lol

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    CRAP not sure if the battery is even good anymore, or maybe it's just user error but I cant even get it to turn on and I have it plugged into the usb port on my pc right now...

edit... took the battery out of my pearl and put in the 7100i, and viola! POWER UP...so if anyone wants to buy this I guess after two years of storing this, the battery went bad..

so the jvm error is 102, what do we do?
    Last edited by monica.simons; 04-27-2008 at 12:05 AM.
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Do a device wipe using JL CMDR

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    ok so I found a thread started a LONG time ago by one of the mods in regards to this exact error, thank GOD for fellow stackers. And it looks like a simple process....only one problem.

I went to the downloads section of pinstack for JL CMDR download and it gives me error saying "link is currently not available" WTH?!
    So now where do I get it?

PIN/ID
    LESS
    well hayden did reboot the servers the other day. That may have broken up the link location

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    so is there anywhere else that I can get it from? Not that I want to have to go anywhere else....

PIN/ID
    LESS
    um yeah I have it but i'm currently uploading smething else which is algging with my ISP which is coherently slow as molasses

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    AHHHHHHHHHH! I have no patience tonight, sorry

I'll try google quick. Feel free to jump in anyone

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yeah I wouldnt blame you, but no worries your device will live once more