Hello everybody, I been playing around with an old 7100i with my boost service, I've ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

jared_schaefer no está en línea Stack level 1

boostberry on 7100i

Advertisement

Hello everybody, I been playing around with an old 7100i with my boost service, I've got opera 3 and the early beta 4 to work along with a bunch of other apps. but i want to see what everyone else has got to work, maybe getting service books.......of witch i've read all over the place can't work. Or any kind of luck with sms or OTA. Something i would really like is to get notifications of my yahoo emails. I know i can forward gmail to xxxxxxxxxx@teleflip.com but with yahoo you have to pay to forward. So anything useful let me.........us know 'cause i know i'm not alone.......i have read way to many post tonight from all over the place. Well thank you ahead of time....Later

oh and i just found that emails to xxxxxxxxxx@messaging.nextel.com will come though as text but to the boost email still wont....weird.....
    Last edited by jared_schaefer; 04-12-2008 at 07:55 AM.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    For Yahoo, you should be able to set up an email account via your carrier's Internet Service page.

Don't know if Yahoo Go will work on that device, but I seem to recall that when I had a 7100i I used Yahoo Mobile with it.

xaurav no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20374F8B
    u don hv 2 pay for forwards in yahoo

jared_schaefer no está en línea Stack level 1
    yahoo will send a alert to a mobile phone, but the 7100i with boost wont let the sms's work. And to forward email to a address you have to have Yahoo mail plus and that cost $$. Also Yahoo go needs the BB internet service and wont work with boost....it kinda sucks but i can't compain about the free internet.