Hey Guys, Need Help!!! I am using a Blackberry 7100i with Boost Mobile Prepaid. I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

rudy510 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Boost Blackberry 7100i (No Longer Working)

Advertisement

Hey Guys,
    Need Help!!!

I am using a Blackberry 7100i with Boost Mobile Prepaid. I am paying .35 cents a day for unlimited use. I have been using this with Opera Mini and Ramble IM for a few months now with no problems. But when I woke up this morning and tried using it, it would not connect at all. I can use the phone and dc but no internet/data. I turned it off and took out the battery. I waited for a few minutes and inserted the battery but with the same results. Is anyone else having the same problem?? Is Boost Mobile cracking down on data use with no data plan? Please help if anyone has information.

The error messege with Ramble says: (Invalid Connection String: Unable to open connection.)
    The error messege with Opera says: (Error: There was a problem connecting. There might be a problem with your network setup. Please go to Tools > Help > Introduction and perform the connection test. (error: 3.0.10:80/).

Thanks,

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Boost Blackberry 7100i (No Longer Working)

If it's not a Boost issue... these threads should help:

What does 'Invalid Connection String: could not open tunnel- failed' mean?
    When you try to login to Ramble and receive this error, or a similar error, it is likely that your device needs to be configured to properly run Ramble.
    If you are a corporate user, you should check with your system administrator to ensure that MDS is enabled for your device. If you are a carrier user, you will need to configure TCP and set Ramble IM Options.
    If you're not sure if you're a corporate user or a carrier user, your email address can help you figure it out. Let's say your company is named Foo. If your BlackBerry email address is yourname@foo.com, you're probably a corporate user. If your BlackBerry carrier is MyCarrier, and your email address is something like yourname@blackberry.mycarrier.com, you're probably a carrier user.
    Take a look at the configurations page for information on how to configure your TCP settings for use with Ramble.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._im_issue.html

rudy510 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Boost Blackberry 7100i (No Longer Working)

hey thanks hayden,

Im going to do some more research.