well i was thinking of getting mae 7105t shell changed to the 7130e's but i ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

koko92_photo no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile blackberry plastic surgery

Advertisement

well i was thinking of getting mae 7105t shell changed to the 7130e's but i dont know if i should would you guys help me on this because i might not like it or i will like it but miss my 7105t look idk what should i do???

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

Re: Blackberry Plastic Surgery

I'm not sure that's even possible is it? Because they are different models wouldn't the pieces fit and possibly be different?

Maybe I'm wrong but I've never heard of switching different housing between two different model phones.

I'll research it myself and then maybe I can help you out to make your decision (if this is even possible),

COJO 24

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

The 7130e housing will not fit a 7105t. Go to www.blackberry.com and compare the 2. They have totally different body shapes which will make this impossible.

koko92_photo no está en línea Stack level 2

I know thats what i thought but the guy at bbrepair.com said that it would work because hes done it before

hi-tech no está en línea Stack level 1

are you sure he is talkng about those exact models? Unless he is somehow changing some of internal parts between the too, but using the existing screen, buttons etc.... weird.