OK I did a search and seen many different answers. So I'm not sure. I ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

BlackBerry Desktop Software??

Advertisement

OK I did a search and seen many different answers. So I'm not sure.
    I need to know which BlackBerry Desktop Software is for the Nextel 7100i? I have v4.1.0.376 (platform 2.1.0.46) on my BB. I had ver 4.1.0.8 Desktop Software and all of a sudden it wouldn't let me back-up my BB to my computer. So I tried Nextel web site and found ver 4.1.1.9. But when I hook up my BB to the computer and BlackBerry Desktop Software it said connected and working, but when I click to back-up or sync icons nothing happens. I have windows XP. Thanks for any help.

PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Re: BlackBerry Desktop Software??

OK I did a clean Uninstall (How To: Perform A Clean UnInstall Of Desktop Manager) of my desktop manager. And I installed Ver 4.2.1.8 and still get the same thing. This one also tells me I'm connected and working and shows my Pin number, but that's it. I try to click on the icons and nothing. Anybody have any ideas why this is happening or what I can do?

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Hey BklynEddie,

Sorry to see you're going through so much inconvenience with the application. Do you have SP2 on your Windowx XP? If not then you will need that install for this to work correctly. Have you rebooted your PC after you have done a fresh uninstall, then re-installing a new version of the DM?
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

PIN/ID
    3089BE1A

Quote Originally Posted by Reno84
    Hey BklynEddie,

Sorry to see you're going through so much inconvenience with the application. Do you have SP2 on your Windowx XP? If not then you will need that install for this to work correctly. Have you rebooted your PC after you have done a fresh uninstall, then re-installing a new version of the DM?
    Thanks. I finally got it to work. I just did the "fix all", when something is not working right! I did the good old battery pull and reset my BB. And then I was able to backup and sync the BB and computer. So as of late last night it was working. Well try again later, and make sure it still works.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Good to hear! Let us know if you have any additional questions.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services