Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm new to the BlackBerry world I was just wondering what case is the best ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

repo58 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400E90B0

BlackBerry cases

Advertisement

I'm new to the BlackBerry world I was just wondering what case is the best taking into account protection and style

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: BlackBerry cases

I recommend checking out www.blackberrysource.com . They are also a site sponser!!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I think this depends on what you want out of the case and how you like to use your BB. Do you want to be able to use it without taking it out of the case (like me) or do you not mind pulling it out of a case to use it? How much protection do you need and from what? And of course how do you like to carry it - I carry mine in my purse or leg pocket on my cargo pants.
    I love my case - its a body glove, but I think its too bulky and loose to carry with the hip clip.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    400E90B0

thank you for your help

PIN/ID
    400E90B0

i bought this case off of eBay specifically for the 7100i, it has the magnet for sleep mode and also a swivel clip, w/o that big rachet system. very nice, about 30 bucks but worth it for an expensive phone given the protection

Glad to hear it. Hope you like it I got mine off of Ebay too.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    400E90B0

really? which one did you end up with

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by repo58
    I'm new to the BlackBerry world I was just wondering what case is the best taking into account protection and style
    In addition to a case, you might want to invest in a screen protector for extra protection. Also, when it comes to cases, in my experiences, you get what you pay for.

Mine is a body glove case. It doesn't have the sleep ability but it has the clear plastic over the screen and keys. I wouldn't use the case when I had to constantly pull my BB out of it.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    400E90B0

That is what I figured, the extra money is worth it. ANd it comes complete with the magnet and swivel clip, two things i wanted. I have some extra screen protectors from my PDA so I will just trim them down to size

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    Mine is a body glove case. It doesn't have the sleep ability but it has the clear plastic over the screen and keys. I wouldn't use the case when I had to constantly pull my BB out of it.
    I recently bought the body glove...because I had the case wth the sleeper ability...but as you said I had to keep pulling it out to talk...punch in numbers send msgs...so I bought the body glove I like I miss the sleeper ability...but I just set the BB internal sleeper function for like 30sec and I was set...plus it was always slipping from my hand off my desk...now it stays put whereever I place it....Thanks

Glad to hear you like it. Sad to say I am so lazy I would leave the case floating in my purse as I hated to take my BB out of it. Not a problem with the bodyglove... although it can be a fight to get the case off
    My Blog , My Flickr

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

Also remember all pinstacker get 15% off on fortte cases in the discounts forum. Check it out.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I bought a Krusell Classic Multidapt Swivel Clip Case for my 7100t and just put my 7105t in it. Works like a charm. Saw this case on krusell.com but had to order it from daydeal.com. Keeps the BB protected from numerous drops.

Danimal no está en línea Stack level 2

I just ordered this case yesterday for my 7130. It is basically a swivel clip with padding in it to protect the screen as it faces face in. It also has the sleeper function. They also have them for 1 or 2 other models.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=273

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast