Dear All PLs i need urgent help. My device is showing error 370 and when ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

bjeyakumar no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb blackberry bold 9700 device error 370

Dear All
    PLs i need urgent help. My device is showing error 370 and when i charge it no display is there on screen and i reset it as well only the red light keeps on blinking alone and no sign of phone starting.
    Please what to do. I need this blackberry and i have more than 1000 contacts and i did not take back up also yet
    I will be grateful if some one guide me properly

dolphin08 no está en línea Stack level 2

Hello, sorry to hear about your troubles.. Unfortunately, error 370 (white screen) may require a reload of the OS due to an installation of an app or some other failure that has put your device in 'brick mode'. First things first:

1) Did you perform a battery pull? Pull the battery out of your blackberry 9700 and wait at least a full minute before reinstalling it. If the device simply displays blinking red light once you reinstall the battery (or goes back to error 370) take the battery out again and try once more but hold the BACK button down when you reinstall the battery, this may or may not get you into safe mode
    2.) Did you try to connect the device to your computer and run Desktop Manager to see if it is possible to launch AppLoader? This sometimes is successful at letting you at least get the device to allow you to reinstall the OS after running a backup. If it stays in a continuous loop of booting and will not let DM or desktop communicate with it, its not a good sign.
    3.) Lastly, try reading this link for other things you can try:

Let me know how it goes
    Torch 9800