I am a Sprint customer, and I currently have the Blackberry 7130e, but I think ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

bls1106 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blackberry 7130e vs Treo 700wx

Advertisement

I am a Sprint customer, and I currently have the Blackberry 7130e, but I think I like the Tro 700 wx better, and I wanted to get everyones thoughts on this as well, just to see.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Blackberry 7130e vs Treo 700wx

I can assure you they will be biased opinions.

Here is my honest opinion.

They both are awesome devices. I saw more Treos being sold at the end of last year, but now my bosses have asked me why the sudden drop in Treo sales and the sudden increase in BB sales. Duh I told them, its the 88xx and the 81xx that are making the sales increase.

Treos are great for real estate, there is a lock box program that opens with infrared. They also had more multimedia options than the BB, until the newest BB releases of course.

Im sticking with the BB though.

bls1106 no está en línea Stack level 1

Well for me I do not use them for business, I just like having a million features and the newest pda tpye phone so.

luckem no está en línea Stack level 1

My wife has the Treo 700wx and I have a 7130e. The Treo has great functionality (when it works) but has about a million bugs & is highly unreliable. I love the blackberry interface, mainly because of the ability of one-handed operation with a thumbwheel, but I am not thrilled with the level of capabilities (ie no media, camera, etc.). If I were to go out and get a new smartphone today, I would probably go with the Motorola Q, since it has the thumbwheel interface combined with the MS operating system capabilities.

ggold248 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a 7130 as well but with US Cellular service in Maine. Don't have CDMA sprint north of Portland. They keep saying they are coming, but it's been over 6 yrs now.