Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dunno if you guys saw, but it's on the BB site now: http://www.blackberry.com/products/b...rry7130e.shtml... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

eli
    eli no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    201cfd69

Re: Blackberry 7130e on Monday?

Advertisement

Dunno if you guys saw, but it's on the BB site now:
    http://www.blackberry.com/products/b...rry7130e.shtml

noejeff0 no está en línea Stack level 1

Got my 7130e on Friday. (I know, go ahead and hate me already) Had to bride Fedex to re-deliver again late in the afternoon

Screen is gorgeous! I can't wait to get my screen protector on it - I keep peeling back the factory one to 'check it out'!! I afraid to scratch it or get 'schmutz' on it

Unit ships w/ a Verizon 'Theme' enabled. This theme is pretty cool looking. Anyone used to having only certain icon 'shown' and the others hidden won't like it too much. The 'Calculator' app is hidden off a folder on the main screen called 'Applications' and the 'Tasks', 'Memo Pad' and 'Saved Messages' are stored in one labeled 'Tools'. I hope Verizon corrects/changes this

If you enable the 'BB-Icon' theme is pretty much looks like the other 71xx series units. A co-worker of mine has a 7100g. I really like the dark-silver case w/ black accents around the keyboard and screen. It looks very 'business/upclass'. The plain all 'black' of the 7290 model looks 'plain' in comparision.

Haven't had a chance to 'tether it' w/ the BB Access yet. I left my laptop locked up @ work on Friday racing home to meet the Fedex truck!!

Will try to post some more details tomorrow night. Gotta get to bed to work my 2nd job tomorrow am. I'll try to post some more 'insights' tomorrow night.

PS - Getting used to the 'suretype'. I was 'sure' I'd hate it but after reading the manual (yes, every now and then...) and playing around w/ it, I starting not to miss the extra keys - also less ones to wear our and less travel to develop the dreaded 'BB Thumbs' disease.

TTYL

getinfonow no está en línea Stack level 1

Any info on using my 7100i "nextel" bb as a tetherd modem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12