I recently bought a gsm unlocked blackberry 7100r from a friend for $20. I have ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

nolimitz64 no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry 7100r

Advertisement

I recently bought a gsm unlocked blackberry 7100r from a friend for $20. I have an installed sim card but it is a prepaid account so all i can do on the blackberry is use the phone and sms feature. I was wondering if i could download ringtones via usb cable because i have no internet and how to use berrytunes on the blackberry 7100r. I have installed berrytunes but it says the "mp3 is not supported" when i upload mp3's onto the blackberry. btw i live in canada so its a rogers blackberry 7100r and its rogers pay as you go contract (prepaid) This is my first blackberry.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: blackberry 7100r

Hi there, welcome to pinstack. Sorry for the late response, gets pretty busy on pinstack and posts can get overlooked.

The first problem is your BB is not capable of mp3 ringtones. Midi may be the only option you have, adp being a far stretch, but not mp3.

Let us know if we can help you any further.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: blackberry 7100r

Welcome to the Stacks Nolimitz64. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.