I have a blackberry 7100i fairly new to it. I know quiet abit about it, ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

garstmkj no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blackberry 7100i mms problem

Advertisement

I have a blackberry 7100i fairly new to it. I know quiet abit about it, but i cant figure out why when someone MMS's me a slideshow with sound why I dont get the sound i get the slide show. With nextel i previously got mms's on a i930 and i580 and recieved them fine but with the 7100i i dont. The sound file i beleave is a MIDI file. I can pause and restart the slide show but no sound? Can anyone tell me why? Thanks

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Blackberry 7100i mms problem

Well I looked it up and i am showing the same versions, the one they want you to download is the same thing that is on my phone now. So thats not it The text messages that i get are basiclly like comics and some stupid sayings or something only with it tell you whats going on in the picture. I sent it to my wifes phone (i860) and i opened the text like i normally do, the i7100 lets me send it but she gets what i got then no sound. I know it has sound because i called my buddy up and had him send it to her phone directly and it works then. ?????????????????????
    Thanx

Thumbs down Re: Blackberry 7100i mms problem

So can anyone help me with this or is this some stupid ? The anwser for it is probably simple.