Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The register now message normally appears in two situations: A. you force to register your ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

ChrisBlack no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24E5704A

Re: bb internet gone??

Advertisement

The register now message normally appears in two situations:

A. you force to register your handheld with the wireless network (options->advance options->host routing table->click on first register and select "register now") this functions like send service books but when you have problems with signal and NXTL letters.

B. you turn on the blackberry at first time and when has been disconnected long time(I mean >4 hours) and turn on again.
    Last edited by ChrisBlack; 04-03-2007 at 03:20 PM.

Nia07 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    401e8c40

Thanks for ur info chris. But like you said that's under normal conditions lol this happens to me all the time:my phone reboots, I go into an area where I lose coverage like the subway, or randomly after I send a text message. My phone is crazy!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

btumpak no está en línea Stack level 1

mine does the same thing (7130e Verizon). I lose internet and email icons. but they still work (getting to them other ways). I also lose all previous txt msg. Please help

Also usually after i take batttery out, it resolves it, but i am sick of that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12