Nextel 7100i.. I upgraded to the latest code recently and have the Zen theme activated. ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

rommon no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Battery Indicator

Advertisement

Nextel 7100i.. I upgraded to the latest code recently and have the Zen theme activated. I've noticed that I can have the phone plugged in the wall over night and in the morning the battery indicator not show a full charge. The strange thing is that about couple hours later it shows a full charge. This seems to be consistant. Phone is brand new. Anyone else seeing this?

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~havent seen that but I have had other problems such as losing the internet constantly and can't get any of the ringtones except for the one I got right after the update. The other thing I am noticing is I now have to do a battery pull every time the internet goes down. I am wondering if they ever tested this software before releasing it.

rommon no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm also noticing that the battery life has dimished about 50%. I'm beginning to think that this Zen theme demands a lot. Before upgrading to Zen my blackberry would go at least a couple of days before having to recharge it. I now pray for my battery not to die before I get home from work. Anyone else seeing this?

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    yeah i see that too. battery now goes quickly, but that is because of the zen theme. i dont mind at all really.