hello. great site! i been lurking here for a while, and now i finally need ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

teknikscian no está en línea Stack level 1

anyone get ramble to work on 7130?

Advertisement

hello. great site! i been lurking here for a while, and now i finally need some answers!

I have a 7130, with cingular and i couldnt get ramble to be stable. kept booting me off. i read that the 7100 series arent ideal for IM's, but i really like ramble.

im currently trying out Yak-on right now, but i cant figure out if it uses data or SMS?

anyways, if you know of a way to get ramble to work nicely let me know. im not on the enterprise service, just regular unlimited internet (data)

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: anyone get ramble to work on 7130?

teknikscian, Welcome to PinStack.

Can't really help with ramble or Yak-on, but I believe the latter does use data. Maybe someone else can answer better, or at least tell me if I am wrong.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hello teknikscian, welcome to pinstack.

I can say ramble is known for the constant loggin off. Ive come to deal with it.

As for YakOn, sorry I dont have any advice. I have heard mixed comments but nothing solid about data or text usage.

Im sure there are YakOn users here on pinstack, if nobody can answer definitely give the developers a shout and see what they say.

teknikscian no está en línea Stack level 1

well i contacted yak-on and they use data. so thats nice. so far yak-on has been solid, nonstop 24/7. id love to use ramble but if i cant keep it on in the background i guess i'll just pay the 20 bucks to yak-on

anim8r343 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    244374D6

yeah i have a 7130 with cingular and i can't get ramble to connect. are there settings that have to be tweeked out on the device