I tried doing a seach for this, but couldn't find any info. Does anyone have ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

clboucher no está en línea Stack level 1

8700 Style Plazmic Theme template for 7100

Advertisement

I tried doing a seach for this, but couldn't find any info. Does anyone have a Plazmic template file for the 7100 that is an 8700 style?

I found one named 8700style.thm, but it still had the 7100 battery and signal strength meters on it.

I'm looking for one where the editable meters are the 8700 style meters.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 8700 Style Plazmic Theme template for 7100

clboucher, Welcome to PinStack.

I don't believe that, with the current version of the Plazmic Theme Builder, a base theme for the 7100 devices exists with the 8700 style indicators is available. Maybe in a future update of the PTB this will be available.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

clboucher no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a BB Dimension Icon theme for my 7100 that is made from an 8700 template. It doesn't have the 7100 signal or battery meters, so one has to exist somewhere.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I have a BB Dimension Icon theme for my 7100 that is made from an 8700 template. It doesn't have the 7100 signal or battery meters, so one has to exist somewhere.
    No, one does not have to exist. It is not really necessary to have a .thm file to create a theme. Only to do so using the Theme Builder. The theme you have was not created by the Theme Builder, but by Plazmic using their Theme development tools. Some of the tools they use are not available to the General Public. Yes it can be created, but we can't do it.

As I said, maybe Plazmic will include this capability in the next release of The theme builder, but I can't say for sure. They are quite closed mouthed about what will be in the next release and when it will be available.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Welcome to pinstack clboucher. I know its not available yet for creation, would be nice but we have to work with what we got.

X-berry no está en línea Stack level 2

Is theme builder 4.2 compatible with my 7100g? I downloaded 4.1 just incase lol