I've connected my 8830 to my 7520 via bluetooth and I've been trying to send ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

lourokk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31E729BC

7520 connect to 8830

Advertisement

I've connected my 8830 to my 7520 via bluetooth and I've been trying to send pictures from the 8830 to the 7520. So far I've been unsuccessful. Am I doing something wrong? Does the 7520 have to be an active phone for me to send info to it?
    LoURoKK

atleastzero no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2420565A
    Before you start sending the picture from one BB, you should start receiving on the other. Go to media, then in the Menu, go to Receive Using Bluetooth. Once it says it's receiving, you can Send Using Bluetooth on the other one.

If you're already trying this, then it may be something related to the security settings for that bluetooth device.
    www.ATLEASTZERO.com -~- my WebComic
    PIN: 2420565A -~- T-Mo 8320 4.5.0.52

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    What do you mean active?

When transfering via bluetooth you will need to have both phones connect so on one phone set to scan for available devices and on the other set it to be discovered when they find eachother you will need to type in a passcode. I use 0000 you can use whatever code you want as long as you enter the same code into both devices.
    Next set up your receiving phone to "receive using bluetooth and the sending phone to send using bluetooth.
    So on the recieving phone go to media and hit menu then "receive using bluetooth"
    On sender phone go to media and select the file you want to send and hit send using bluetooth. It will ask what phone you want to send to. Select your receiving phone and it should just go.

Note; you will need to do this process for every file.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Atleast beat me to it, drat!
    Lol

lourokk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31E729BC
    I tried that. Failed to find service pops up on the 8830, but they are connected.

failed to find service?
    at what point does this happen?

when you try and send the pic? or when you set on BB up to REcieve?
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    You should verify what Bluetooth services your 7520 is capable of using. For instance, my 7290 has only one Bluetooth service: Voice Gateway. My Curve 8310, however, has the following Bluetooth services: Headset, Handsfree, Serial Port Profile (which includes Desktop Connectivity, Wireless Bypass, Data Transfer), Dial-Up Networking, Audio Source, and A/V Remote Control Target.