IS ANYONE ABLE TO GIVE ME STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS TO GET MY 7520 BROWSING ... RIM Blackberry 71xx forum

sixpacsocali no está en línea Stack level 1

7520 BOOST SIM

Advertisement

IS ANYONE ABLE TO GIVE ME STEP BY STEP DIRECTIONS TO GET MY 7520 BROWSING THE WEB I HAVE OPERA MINI DOWNLOADED BUT AM UNABLE TO ACTIVATE THE LINK ONCE I ENTER IT INTO THE BROWSER PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO I AM A NEWBIE THANKS

Re: 7520 BOOST SIM

OK I FINALLY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET OPERA MINI TO WORK... I VIEW SOME BOOKMARKS SUCH AS MYSPACE AND GOOGLE... BUT WHEN I TYPE IN THE TEXT I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO ACTIVATE THE LINK IF ANYONE CAN PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFO... IM A NEWBIE

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hi six, welcome to pinstack. Try to type in lower case, makes for easier reading.

As for your issue, after you type in a website in the text field click the trackwheel and scroll down to ok. Let me know if this helps...

yes that is what i read click the track wheel... actually press the track wheel in and click or spin the track wheel a certain direction... i need to bring that menu up and choose ok i am very close... please let me no thanks alot

yeah i figured it thanks to the help... i am surf the net problems free... but verichat gives me a error when i try to launch it.... if anyone has a fix for that problem please share.... thanks everyone

chuminati no está en línea Stack level 1

I need help. i have a 7520 BB with a First generation boost mobile sim card. i got the free web browser and Ramble im and the mMail thing. the one thing i cant do is make calls. how do i do this ???.